Total Time (min)
Prep Time (min)
- 1 (16 ounce) box Five Cheese Pizza or your favorite variety of Mrs. T's® Pierogies
- ½ cup prepared pizza sauce
- ¼ cup sliced pepperoni
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- Your favorite pizza toppings: sliced peppers, onions, mushrooms, etc
- Boil pierogies as directed on box. Drain. Preheat oven to 400° F. Grease a 10 or 12-inch pizza pan. Arrange 2 pierogies in center of pan, straight sides slightly overlapping. Arrange remaining pierogies around center pierogies, in a concentric circle, slightly overlapping, pressing pierogies together to form a complete circle.
- Spread pizza sauce on top of pierogies to cover. Sprinkle with cheese and your favorite pizza toppings. Bake 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and pierogies are heated through. Cut into wedges to serve.