Total Time (min)
Prep Time (min)
- 1 (16 ounce) box Garlic & Parmesan or your favorite variety of Mrs. T's® Pierogies
- 1 pound fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into ½-inch chunks
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- ¼ cup fresh basil, slivered
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Fresh basil sprigs for garnish (optional)
- Grill pierogies for 5 minutes or sauté for 8 minutes in 2 tablespoons of oil until golden brown.
- Combine mozzarella, garlic, tomatoes, basil, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Arrange pierogies on a platter; top with mozzarella and tomato mixture. Garnish with fresh basil sprigs, if desired.