Total Time (min)
Prep Time (min)
- 1 (12.84 ounce) box Mini Classic Cheddar or your favorite variety of Mrs. T's® Pierogies
- ½ cup white balsamic or cider vinegar
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large tomato, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, seeded if necessary and coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- Green leaf lettuce leaves, for garnish
- Sauté pierogies as box directs; place in a large bowl.
- Combine vinegar, garlic, salt and oregano in a small bowl; whisk in olive oil until well-blended.
- Add tomato, cucumber, red onion, feta and vinaigrette to bowl with pierogies; toss to mix well. Spoon mixture onto lettuce-lined platter to serve.