Total Time (min)
Prep Time (min)
- 1 (16 ounce) box Broccoli & Aged Cheddar or Feta & Spinach
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 slices bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup each frozen cut green beans and corn kernels
- 1 tomato, cored and diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley or cilantro
- Sauté pierogies in olive oil as directed on package. With slotted spoon, remove to bowl.
- In same skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until browned, stirring occasionally. With slotted spoon, remove bacon to bowl with pierogies. In drippings remaining in skillet, cook onion over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 3 to 5 minutes. Add green beans and corn to skillet; cook 5 to 7 minutes or until tender.
- Return pierogy mixture to skillet with tomatoes and parsley; heat through.