MRS. T’S PIEROGIES “ALL-STAR MOMS” SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The Mrs. T’s Pierogies “All-Star Moms” Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) on April 6, 2021 and ends at 11:59 PM EDT on May 9, 2021 (“Sweepstakes Period”). There will be four (4) Weekly Entry Periods, as defined in Rule 5 below. Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- SPONSOR: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Atteco Inc. D/B/A Mrs. T’s Pierogies, located at 600 E. Centre Street, Shenandoah, PA 17976.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty United States or District of Columbia, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of nomination (defined below). An “Entrant” is defined as the individual who nominates someone. A “Nominee” is defined as the nominated individual and must be a legal resident of the fifty United States or District of Columbia, and eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of the nomination. For the purpose of this Sweepstakes, “mother/mom” is defined as a woman who has, during her lifetime, given birth to, legally adopted or been appointed legal guardian of a child or been authorized to claim a qualifying child for IRS purposes under federal law. Nominee must be one (1) individual person and may not be a group of people, an organization or company. Only eligible Nominees will be eligible to win a prize. Employees of Ateeco Inc, D/B/A: Mrs. T’s Pierogies (“Sponsor”), Don Jagoda Associates, and Hunter PR (“Administrator”), their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively, “Released Parties”), and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, visit www.MrsTsPierogies.com/AllStarMoms
(“Website”), click on the Sweepstakes link, and follow the instructions to complete and submit a nomination, complete an online registration form consisting of the following fields: Entrant’s complete name, email address, Nominee’s complete name, Nominee’s email address in order to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes (“Entry”). Nominators will have the option to provide a brief description telling us why their Nominee is an “All-Star Mom”. Entrants may nominate themselves. Entries must be received by 11:59 PM EDT on May 9, 2021. Limit one (1) Entry per person/household, per email address throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Multiple Entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. If the Entrant enters using the Entrant’s mobile phone, standard data rates may apply. Entrant must see the Entrant’s wireless provider for pricing plan details. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means and Entries by any means which subvert the Entry process are void. All Entries become the sole property of the Sponsor. The Entry must comply with the following “Entry Requirements”:(i) the Entry or portion thereof, must not contain obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory or inappropriate content, or be disparaging to Sponsor, as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion; (ii) Entries must be in keeping with Sponsor’s image and may not be offensive, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, nor can it defame or invade publicity rights or privacy rights of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person’s or entity’s personal or proprietary rights; (iii) Entrants may not copy or otherwise plagiarize the Entry from any source. All Entries must be the sole, original work of the Entrants; and (iv) The Entry must be the submitting Entrant’s original, previously unpublished work and should not feature or focus on any copyrighted material, logos or trademarks that are owned by third parties. Any Entry or portion thereof that violates the Entry Requirements, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, may be disqualified. For good and valuable consideration, the receipt and legal sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, each Entrant hereby irrevocably grants to the Sponsor, and its successors, licensees and assigns, a non-exclusive license (but not the obligation) to reproduce, publicly perform, publicly display, stream, exploit, make derivative works of and otherwise use the Entry, in whole or in part, for any purpose, including without limitation commercial purposes, in any and all media now or hereafter devised throughout the universe in perpetuity. Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to edit, composite, morph, scan, duplicate, or alter the Entry for any purpose which Sponsor deems necessary or desirable, and each Entrant irrevocably waives any and all so-called “moral rights” they may have therein Sponsor shall retain the rights granted in each Entry even if the Entry is disqualified or fails to meet the Entry Requirements or even it if it determined that the Entrant who made the Entry is ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes.
- SELECTION OF WEEKLY WINNERS/WEEKLY RANDOM DRAWINGS: One (1) winner will be selected from among all eligible Entries received during each Weekly Entry Period stated below (each a “Weekly Winner”). Non-winning Entries in a previous Weekly Entry Period will be rolled over into subsequent Weekly Entry Period(s). There will be a total of four (4) Weekly Random Drawings for a total of four (4) Weekly Winners. One Grand Prize Random Drawing will be conducted from among all eligible non-winning Entries received in all five Weekly Entry Periods to select one potential Grand Prize Winner. The odds of winning the Grand Prize will depend upon the number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.All Random Drawings will be conducted by Administrator, an independent judging organization, whose decisions in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes are final and binding on every Entrant. Odds of winning a Weekly Prize will depend upon the number of eligible Entries received by the end of each Weekly Entry Period.
The Sweepstakes Period will consist of the following Weekly entry periods (each a “Weekly Entry Period”):
|Weekly Entry Period||All Eligible Entries received:||Random Drawings|
|#1||9:00 AM EDT April 6, 2021 through 11:59:59 PM EDT April 11, 2021||On or about 10:00 AM EDT on April 12, 2021|
|#2||Midnight AM EDT April 12, 2021 through 11:59:59 PM EDT April 18, 2021||On or about 10:00 AM EDT on April 19, 2021|
|#3||Midnight AM EDT April 19, 2021 through 11:59:59 PM EDT April 25, 2021||On or about 10:00 AM EDT on April 26, 2021|
|#4||Midnight AM EDT April 26, 2021 through 11:59:59 EDT PM May 2, 2021||On or about 10:00 AM EDT on May 3, 2021|
|Grand Prize Entry Period||Midnight AM EDT April 5, 2021 through 11:59:59 EDT PM May 9, 2021||On or about 10:00 AM EDT on May 10, 2021|
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: The Grand Prize winner and Weekly Winners (both the Entrants and corresponding Nominees) will be notified by Administrator and will be required to execute and return via email, a Declaration of Eligibility/Liability and Publicity Release (where legal) and Assignment of Rights (as applicable), within seven (7) days of notification attempt or the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be contacted without further notice. Only Nominees will win a prize but both Entrants and Nominees must return all paperwork in order for the Nominee to receive a prize. Return of prize notification as undeliverable or if notification is not returned in a timely manner, it may result in disqualification and alternate selection.
- PRIZES AND THEIR APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (AWARDED TO NOMINEES ONLY): ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: Consisting one (1) Sponsor-selected gift card valued at five thousand dollars ($5,000); and a one year’s supply (12 months) coupons of Mrs. T’s Pierogies products Mrs. T’s Pierogies swag; ARV of Grand Prize: $5,250; FOUR (4) WEEKLY WINNERS [One (1) per Weekly Entry Period]:Each Weekly Prize consists of a Sponsor-specified gift card valued at five hundred dollars ($500); and a one month’s supply (30 days) coupons of Mrs. T’s Pierogies products and Mrs. T’s Pierogies swag, ARV of each Weekly Prize: $599. Total ARV for All Prizes: $7,646. The ARV of any prize listed is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules, and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed. If the actual purchase price of a prize is less than the ARV stated herein, the prize winner will NOT be entitled to a check, cash or other form of payment for the price difference. Gift cards are subject to terms and condition as set forth by Gift Card provider(s). Sponsor will not replace a lost, stolen or misplaced gift card. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes listed in these Official Rules be awarded. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of each winner. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitutions are permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize (or portion of prize) of equal or greater value, if prize, or portion of prize, becomes unavailable. No cash redemption of prizes, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Limit one (1) prize per person throughout the Sweepstakes Period.
- GENERAL RULES: If an Entrant submits more than the stated number of Entries permitted, and/or if the Sponsor suspects that an Entrant attempted to obtain additional Entries by using multiple email addresses, registrations, identities or any other method, all Entries submitted by the entrant may be declared null and void. Entrants/winners agree to release, discharge and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all liability (including damages caused or claimed to be caused) arising out of participation and/or acceptance/use of prize, and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the judges’ decisions, which are final. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, including a winners list, unless prohibited by law. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of theOfficial Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. All material submitted becomes the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the Sweepstakes materials, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prizes. NOTICE: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Not responsible for faulty, incorrect, undeliverable or mis transcribed phone/email transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the Sweepstakes, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission that may limit a user’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering by a user’s Internet service provider and/or email client or for insufficient space in user’s email account to receive email. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Sweepstakes; or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration or security of the Sweepstakes as determined by Sponsor/Administrator, in their sole discretion. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online and the drawings will be conducted from among all eligible Entries received by the end of each Weekly Entry Period and overall prior to termination. In the event a dispute arises between the entrant and the authorized email account holder regarding specific individual entitled to receive prize, Entry will be declared made by the “authorized email account holder” who must meet all eligibility requirements. “Authorized email account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Entrant may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the entrant is the authorized email account holder of the email address associated with the account. Any damage made to the Website by an Entrant will be the responsibility of the Entrant and/or the authorized email account holder of the email address submitted at the time of Entry. Proof of submitting Entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Any Entries which are suspected of being fraudulent (including those using robotic, automatic, programmed or similar methods of participation) will be disqualified, based on determinations made solely by Sponsor/Administrator. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, Sponsor reserves the right to make all decisions in its sole discretion arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes, and the decisions by Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Except where prohibited, Entrant/winner agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Pennsylvania; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) notwithstanding the foregoing, Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, Entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the United States of America and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by May 31, 2021, to: HUNTER, Attn: Mrs. T’s Pierogies, One World Trade Center, Fl 68, New York, NY 10007