The Ultimate Mrs. T’s Tailgate Giveaway
- GIVEAWAY. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR RECEIVE A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. The Ultimate Mrs. T’s Tailgate Giveaway (“Giveaway”) begins on Monday, October 21, 2019 at 12:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) and ends on Monday, October 28, 2019 at 11:59 PM EDT (the “Giveaway Period”). Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The Contest is sponsored by Ateeco, Inc. (“Sponsor”) and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Contest, which is subject to the eligibility guidelines below.
- ELIGIBILITY. The Contest is open only to legal residents residing in one of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older on the first day of the Contest Period. Employees of Sponsor, HPR Partners, LLC (“Reviewing Organization”), Facebook, Inc., and each of their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, franchises, agents, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, fulfillment companies, and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, sibling, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and/or those living in the same household (whether related or not) are not eligible to enter.
Entry into this Contest constitutes permission to use the name of each entrant and the name, image/likeness, photograph, picture, video, portrait, voice and biographical material of each entrant in advertising and publicity and for other promotional purposes in all media now known or hereafter devised, without notice, compensation or other consideration by Sponsor (except where prohibited by law).
The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
When providing Submission Materials (defined below), each entrant must submit as a comment on the original Sponsor post announcing the Giveaway or submit a new post on the Sponsor’s Facebook channel.
Without limiting the foregoing, if more than one (1) Entry is submitted by an entrant, the Entry with the earliest delivery date, as determined by Sponsor, will be accepted, and subsequent Entries will be disqualified. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same social media account. Entries will only be accepted during the Contest Period. Any Entry that fails to comply in all respects with these Official Rules is subject to disqualification, as determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Submission Materials become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt.
- SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS. To be eligible, the Entry must include a comment featuring the hashtag #UltimateMrsTsTailgate along with any supporting materials including photos and video content (the “Submission Materials”).
Entries must NOT:
- Have been copied, in whole or in part, from any other work.
- Contain material that, in the sole discretion of Sponsor:
- Disparages Mrs. T’s, any of its affiliates, any of its competitors, any of their respective products or services, or any person.
- Violates or infringes upon the intellectual property or other rights of any third party.
- Includes any third party trademarks, logos, or brand names (although the Entry may include Mrs. T’s trademarks and logos, if they are used in a proper manner).
- Appears to intentionally duplicate any other Photo or comment.
- Is hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous, or libelous.
- Promotes bigotry, racism, sexism, hatred, or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Contains any personal information, including, without limitation, name, address, e-mail address, or phone number.
- Uses the names, likenesses, voices, or other indicia identifying any other person, living or dead.
- Promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, or firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing).
- Promotes any activities that may appear to be unsafe, dangerous, or unlawful.
- Is unlawful.
- Contains any nudity or any sexually explicit, lewd, offensive or other inappropriate content.
- Communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and goodwill with which Sponsor wishes to associate.
Once submitted, Entries cannot be revised, altered or withdrawn by entrant. Sponsor and/or Reviewing Organization reserve the right in their sole and unfettered discretion to disqualify any Entries, or any portion thereof, that violates or potentially violates any of the foregoing requirements or otherwise fails to comply with any provisions of these Official Rules.
- ENTRY JUDGING.
After the close of the Contest Period, all eligible Entries received will be reviewed by the Sponsor, under the supervision of the Reviewing Organization.
One (1) Winner will be selected at random and notified by direct message on or about Tuesday, October 29, 2019. If the winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been made (as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion), an alternate winner may be selected. Correspondence will not be acknowledged.
- PRIZE VALUES, RESTRICTIONS AND ODDS OF WINNING.
The winner will receive “One Month’s Supply of MRS. T’S® pierogies”, which will be awarded in the form of 4 coupons with a value of up to $3.99 each (Approximate Retail Value or “ARV” of $15.96), brand swag including a Mrs. T’s grilling set (ARV of $20.00), a Mrs. T’s oven mitt (ARV of $15.00), a cutting board (ARV of $25.00), a serving spoon (ARV of $6.00), two (2) Mrs. T’s brand t-shirts (ARV of $30.00), two (2) Mrs. T’s brand water bottles (ARV of $10.00) and a Mrs. T’s brand ice bucket, signed by Charlie Batch. Total ARV of the Grand Prize is $121.96 (actual value of the signed ice bucket may vary).
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize or prizes of equal or greater value for any and all prizes. No other substitutions, cash equivalents or transfer of prizes will be allowed unless specifically authorized by Sponsor. In the event that no eligible Entries are received, no prizes will be awarded.
Winners are solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable federal, state and local taxes and any additional fees associated with prizes. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. A 1099 form may be issued to prize recipient (“Required Filing”), who may be required to provide their social security number for reporting purposes. If a potential prize recipient fails to sign and return the Required Filing within the required time period, another prize recipient may be selected. This process will be continued until an eligible prize recipient completes the Required Filing.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS.
By submitting Submission Materials, each entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by and abide by these Official Rules and by all decisions of Sponsor, Reviewing Organization and the Judges, whose decisions are final, binding and not open to appeal; (ii) to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Reviewing Organization, the Judges, Facebook, Inc., and all of their respective directors, officers, employees, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, divisions, agencies, licensors and advertising and promotional agencies, fulfillment companies and/or judging agencies and any and all suppliers (“Released Parties”), from any and all liability whatsoever in connection with the Contest, including without limitation causes of action, injury, damage, liabilities, suits, cross-claims, counterclaims or any other claims arising out of or relating to participation in the Contest (including without limitation personal injuries and death and damage to, loss or destruction of property), WHETHER OR NOT ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF A RELEASED PARTY, including, but not limited to, third party claims that may be made against an entrant, and claims arising out of or relating to acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of any prize money, or any publicity or other public exposure of an entrant, including without limitation, claims concerning infringement or invasion of an entrant’s privacy or publicity rights, or defamation, or acts undertaken in preparation for or participation in the Contest; (iii) to assume all risks, express or implied, associated with all claims released above, including without limitation, all risks concerning application for and participation in the Contest; (iv) THAT NONE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES HAS MADE, OR IS RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR, ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, RELATIVE TO ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ITS QUALITY OR FITNESS OR MERCHANTABILITY, AND ALL PRIZES ARE TENDERED TO ENTRANTS ON AN “AS IS” BASIS; and (v) to the use of the entrant’s name and likeness/image for editorial, advertising and promotional purposes in any and all media (now known or hereafter devised) without compensation unless prohibited by law.
Each entrant agrees to contact the Sponsor with any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest (not Facebook), and understands and acknowledges that the information he or she provides in connection with the Contest is collected by the Sponsor and not by Facebook and will be used solely for purposes of the Contest.
Sponsor is not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical or other error in the printing of the Official Rules, administration of the Contest or in the announcement of the prize, nor is Sponsor responsible for typographical errors, omitted details or any other errors in any Entry. Neither Sponsor nor Reviewing Organization will be responsible for technical malfunctions, inability to access the Site or for lost, late, scrambled, jumbled, destroyed, delayed, misaddressed or otherwise misdirected Entries and Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delays in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. No incoherent, unoriginal, illegible, inaccurate or incomplete Entries will be accepted. Neither Sponsor nor Reviewing Organization will be responsible for any problems or malfunctions of any electronic equipment, telephone network or lines, computer hardware or software, Internet servers or providers, problems uploading Submission Materials, failures in transmission of Entries or other problems (whether due to technical problems, human error or traffic congestion (or any combination thereof)), including any injury or damage to a Representative’s or any other person’s computer arising out of, relating to or resulting from participation in this Contest.
In consideration of participating in the Contest, each entrant unconditionally and irrevocably grants to Sponsor a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, universe-wide, transferable and sublicensable right and license to use, copy, reproduce, publish, distribute, perform, display, translate, adapt, edit, modify, create derivative works out of and otherwise exploit the Submission Materials and the content thereof, in any way, in any and all markets, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, without limitation and without notice, compensation or other consideration to the entrant, and upon Sponsor’s request, the entrant will execute any documents necessary to effectuate such license. Notwithstanding the foregoing, each entrant agrees that except with respect to submission of the Submission Materials as part of the Contest, he/she will not in any way, and he/she will not license or permit any third party to in any way, use or exploit the Submission Materials in any manner whatsoever unless Sponsor has provided its prior written consent in each instance with respect thereto. Each entrant represents and warrants that he/she has the right to grant such rights to Sponsor and that the reproduction, publishing, broadcasting, displaying and/or other use of the Submission Materials by or on behalf of Sponsor will not infringe upon or violate any rights of any third party, including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, right of privacy or right of publicity. Without limitation of the foregoing, Submission Materials may be featured on the Site, in public service announcements, and in other promotional materials and advertising of the Contest and/or Sponsor. By entering, each entrant agrees that in connection with the Contest they have no right to bring, and covenant not to bring, any claim, action, or proceeding of any kind or nature whatsoever against Sponsor, the Reviewing Organization or any of its or their respective directors, officers, employees, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, partners, representatives, suppliers, divisions, agencies, successors, assigns, licensors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, and any and all prize suppliers. No entrant shall receive any compensation for use of the Submission Materials.
Without limiting anything set out elsewhere in these Official Rules, an entrant and/or winner will be disqualified, at the sole discretion of Sponsor and/or Reviewing Organization, if he/she attempts (a) to enter the Contest through any means other than described in these Official Rules; or (b) to disrupt the Contest, circumvent the terms and conditions set forth in the Official Rules, or in any way tamper with any component of the Contest. Mechanically reproduced Entries will not be accepted. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant who submits an Entry, the Entry will be declared made by the Authorized Account Holder of the social media account. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to a social media account by Facebook, Inc. Any entrant may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that such entrant is the Authorized Account Holder of the social media account associated with his/her Entry.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE THE SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or cancel the Contest, or any portion thereof, if it cannot be run as originally planned for any reason including, but not limited to, as a result of tampering or infection by computer virus, bugs, fraud, unauthorized intervention or fraud or other or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor. If, in the judgment of Sponsor, the Contest is compromised as set forth herein, Sponsor reserves the right to conduct the Contest from among all eligible Entries received, if any, prior to the date on which the event that compromised the Contest occurred. Sponsor reserves the right to take whatever action it deems necessary or appropriate in connection with the administration of the Contest. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass other entrants or any Sponsor representatives. Any individual who attempts to participate using multiple social media accounts, multiple identities or any other device or artifice to participate multiple times or to interfere with the proper administration of this Contest, will be disqualified from participation in the Contest.
Each entrant understands that during the Contest Period and thereafter, Submission Materials may be posted on the Site and/or other websites on the Internet, included, mentioned and/or discussed on local and/or national television and/or written about in newspapers, magazines, blogs, chat rooms, bulletin boards and elsewhere and/or included in advertisements. Each entrant hereby acknowledges and agrees that the Released Parties have no control over such uses, postings or the statements, opinions, discussions, comments or otherwise made about the content of the Submission Materials or the entrant. Without limiting anything set forth above, each entrant expressly releases the Released Parties from and against any actions, claims, injuries, losses or damages allegedly caused, directly or indirectly, by any such uses, postings or comments.
In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest materials (e.g., marketing, advertising or other ancillary documents) and these Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- DISPUTES / CHOICE OF LAW. Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in the Borough of Manhattan, City and State of New York; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred and in no event shall include attorneys’ fees associated with participation in the Contest; (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, “Special Damages”); and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. New York law governs these Official Rules, the Contest and all aspects related thereto or arising there from.
- OFFICIAL RULES. These Official Rules will be posted on www.mrstspierogies.com. Individuals may request a hard copy of these Official Rules by sending a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: The Pittsburgh Ultimate Mrs. T’s Tailgate Giveaway, c/o Hunter, 41 Madison Avenue, 5th Floor, New York, NY 10010. Requests for Official Rules must be postmarked by Tuesday, October 14, 2019. Vermont residents may exclude return postage.
- SPONSOR. Ateeco, Inc.