Asian Pierogy Stir Fry
TOTAL TIME 30 MINUTES
PREP TIME 15 MINUTES
- 1 box Broccoli & Aged Cheddar Pierogies or your favorite variety of Mrs. T’s® Pierogies
- ½ teaspoon oil
- 12 ounces Asian blend vegetables
- 1 package carrot noodles
- 1/3-1/2 cups your favorite Asian sauce (Teriyaki, Sesame, Sweet Chili)
- ¼ cup of water, if needed
- Place pierogies in boiling water for 3 to 5 minutes; drain. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet on medium heat; sauté vegetables until heated through.
- Add carrot noodles and pierogies to skillet.
- Toss stir fry mix with the sauce of your choosing, if it looks a little thick, add ¼ cup water to thin the sauce.