Bacon Wrapped Mini Pierogies
TOTAL TIME 32 MINUTES
PREP TIME 15 MINUTES
- 1 box Mini Cheddar Seasoned with Bacon or your favorite variety of Mrs. T's® Mini Pierogies
- 14 slices bacon (sliced in half)
- ¼ cup brown sugar (optional)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Defrost pierogies by placing in boiling water for 2 minutes.
- Wrap ½ slice bacon around each pierogy. Arrange pierogies on baking sheet.
- Bake for 16 to 18 minutes or until golden brown, turning once.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar, if desired.
- Alternative Preparation:
- Instead of baking the wrapped pierogies, sauté for 8 minutes or grill for 5 minutes until browned.