Baked Mini Pierogy Skewers
TOTAL TIME 35 MINUTES
PREP TIME 15 MINUTES
- 1 box Mini Classic Onion or your favorite variety of Mrs. T's® Mini Pierogies
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) pineapple tidbits, drained
- ½ red pepper, diced
- ¼ medium red onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- Pinch salt
- Juice of ½ lime
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl combine garlic salt and ground ginger. Brush frozen pierogies with sesame oil; sprinkle each with garlic salt mixture. Arrange pierogies on cooking sheet. Bake 16 to 18 minutes until golden brown and puffed, turning halfway through bake time. Thread pierogies on skewers.
- Meanwhile, place all ingredients for pineapple salsa in bowl; stir to combine.