BLT Pierogy Bake
- 1 box Classic Cheddar or your favorite variety of Mrs. T's® Pierogies
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 16 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Arugula or lettuce of your choice
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, eggs and heavy cream. Add cooked bacon, cheddar cheese, tomatoes, salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- In a skillet, lightly sear pierogies in oil until golden and crispy, about 2 minutes on each side. Do not cook all the way through.
- Layer pierogies in a 9x13 pan. Cover with bacon and cheese mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve on a bed of arugula or lettuce of your choice.