Cheesy Bacon and Mini Pierogy Hash
TOTAL TIME 1¼ HOURS
PREP TIME 15 MINUTES
- 2 boxes Mini Cheddar Seasoned with Bacon or your favorite variety of Mrs. T's® Mini Pierogies
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1¼ cups milk
- ½ cup onion, chopped (optional)
- ½ cup bell pepper, chopped (optional)
- 1 cup cooked bacon, crumbled, divided (optional)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1½ cups corn flakes
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 9x13 pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine the onion, pepper, ½ cup crumbled bacon, 1 cup cheese, cream of chicken, milk and sour cream in a large bowl.
- Mix together remaining bacon, cheese and corn flakes; set aside.
- Mix in pierogies and stir to coat.
- Pour mixture into pan and top with corn flake topping mixture.
- Cover with foil and bake for 50-60 minutes. If desired, foil can be removed the last 10 to 15 minutes of baking.