Cheesy Pull Apart Pierogies w/ Dipping Sauces
- 1 box of Classic Onion Pierogies or Mrs. T’s Pierogies of your choice
- 1 1/2 cup of shredded Italian Cheese blend
- 1/2 cup salted butter, melted
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Olive Oil Spray
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a baking sheet with olive oil spray. Spread the pierogies in a single layer on the baking sheet and spray both sides with olive oil spray.
- Bake pierogies for 20 minutes, turning once halfway through the baking time. Remove and allow to cool slightly, enough to handle.
- Arrange pierogies in skillet or dish, sprinkling a handful of shredded cheese between each one. When all pierogies are in, drizzle with butter, then top remaining cheese.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until cheese is melted. Garnish with parsley and Parmesan if desired. Serve with your choice of dipping sauces