Chimichurri Pierogies with Roasted Veggies
Sheet Pan Pierogies and Veggies:
- 2 boxes, Mrs. T's Classic Onion Pierogies
- 1 medium sweet potato, cut into 1/2" cubes
- 1/2 of a medium purple onion, cut into thin slices
- 1 medium head of broccoli, florets cut off into bite sized pieces
- 1-2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bunch cilantro rinsed and thick stems trimmed off (approx. 1 C firmly packed)
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Toss the veggies in olive oil, salt, and pepper, and spread evenly over a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Roast for 10 minutes, then remove from the oven and stir.
- Toss the Classic Onion Pierogies in olive oil and add them to the sheet pan.
- Roast for 18-20 minutes, stirring halfway through, until the pierogies are cooked and the veggies are fork tender.
- While the veggies and pierogies roast, make the chimichurri by adding all ingredients to a food processor or blender, pulse or blend to combine. Cilantro should be finely chopped when complete.
- Pour the chimichurri over the pierogies and vegetables and gently toss to coat.
- Serve and enjoy!