TOTAL TIME 30 MINUTES
PREP TIME 10 MINUTES
- 1 box Classic Onion or your favorite variety of Mrs. T's® Pierogies
- 1½ tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 each green, red and yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 package (1.25 ounce) fajita seasoning mix
- 3 tablespoons water or more as needed
- Salsa for garnish
- Sour cream for garnish
- Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Cook peppers and onion, stirring frequently, until tender-crisp. With slotted spoon, remove pepper mixture to bowl.
- In the same skillet heat remaining ½ tablespoon vegetable oil over medium heat, sauté pierogies 4 to 6 minutes per side, turning occasionally, until golden brown.
- Return pepper mixture to skillet. Add fajita seasoning mix and water. Cook 2 minutes or until vegetables and pierogies are coated and heated through. Spoon vegetables and pierogies onto each plate. Garnish plates with salsa and sour cream.