Goat Cheese and Prosciutto-Wrapped Mini Pierogies
TOTAL TIME 28 MINUTES
PREP TIME 10 MINUTES
- 1 box of Mini Four Cheese Medley or your favorite variety Mrs. T's® Pierogies
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 ounces fresh goat cheese, divided
- 7 teaspoons hot pepper jelly, divided
- 14 slices prosciutto, halved lengthwise
- Toothpicks, for serving (optional)
- Arrange a rack in the middle of the oven and heat to 400F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the Mini Four Cheese Medley Pierogies on the baking sheet, drizzle with the oil, and toss until well coated. Spread into an even layer. Bake until golden-brown, flipping halfway through, 16 to 18 minutes total.
- Scoop 1/2 teaspoon goat cheese onto a pierogy, top with ¼ teaspoon hot pepper jelly, then wrap with a slice of prosciutto. Secure with a toothpick, if desired. Repeat with remaining pierogies, goat cheese, hot pepper jelly, and prosciutto.