Greektown Pierogy Salad
- 1 box Feta & Spinach or your favorite variety of Mrs. T's® Pierogies
- 6 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup Kalamata olives, drained and halved (optional)
- ½ cup Greek dressing
- ¼ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- Place pierogies in boiling water for 5 to 7 minutes; chill in cold water and drain.
- Place pierogies in a large bowl. Add spinach, cucumber, tomatoes and olives; gently toss with dressing.
- Arrange pierogy mixture on a large platter or three plates. Sprinkle with feta cheese and oregano.