Grilled BBQ Pierogies
TOTAL TIME 20 MINUTES
PREP TIME 5 MINUTES
- 1 box Loaded Baked Potato Pierogies or your favorite variety of Mrs. T's® Pierogies
- 2 teaspoons BBQ seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons BBQ Sauce for serving (optional)
- 8 jalapeños
- 1.5 cups water
- 1 cup white sugar
- ½ cup white vinegar
- ½ teaspoon celery seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat your grill for 2 zone cooking, one side with direct heat and one side with indirect heat.
- Combine all ingredients for the candied jalapenos in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook for 15 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- Remove the Loaded Baked Potato Mrs. T’s Pierogies from the package. Toss pierogies, oil, and BBQ seasoning in bowl, making sure to coat evenly.
- Place the pierogies onto the indirect side of the grill and close the lid. Allow to cook for about 10 minutes or until fully defrosted.
- Move the pierogies to the direct heat side of the grill and cook, flipping regularly, for 2-4 minutes or until the pierogies are puffy and golden brown on both sides.
- Remove from the grill and serve with a drizzle of BBQ sauce and garnish with the candied jalapenos. Enjoy!