Grilled Brats & Pierogies
- 1 box of Mini Classic Cheddar Pierogies
- Olive oil for tossing with pierogies
- 4 pre-cooked bratwurst sausages of choice
- Salad greens of choice
- Vinaigrette dressing of choice (a simple oil and vinegar dressing shown)
- Preheat the grill to medium heat (about 400°F)
- While the grill is pre-heating,toss frozen Mrs. T's Mini Cheddar Pierogies with olive oil until well coated.
- Grill the brats and pierogies. Follow directions on the packages for both the pierogies (cooking for 6-8 minutes) and the brats (cooking for approximately 8-10 minutes).
- When cool enough to handle, slice the grilled brats into small rounds. Toss with the grilled pierogies.
- Toss greens and a light amount of dressing together to coat.
- Serve brat and pierogies alongside a simple salad and enjoy!