Grilled Cajun Shrimp and Pierogy Skillet
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 ½ Tbsp cajun seasoning
- 1 (12 ounce) box Mini Classic Onion Mrs. T's® Pierogies
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup chopped green and red pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- Season shrimp with cajun seasoning.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a 12-inch skillet and saute shrimp for 4 minutes on each side. Set aside and cover with foil.
- In the same pan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil, and sauté pierogies with garlic and onions for 8 minutes.
- Add the green and red pepper strips and sauté for an additional 2 minutes.
- Return the shrimp to the pan, and mix to combine. Cook all together for one minute.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste, and garnish with chopped green onions.