Grilled Mini Pierogy Kabobs
TOTAL TIME 40 MINUTES
PREP TIME 20 MINUTES
- 1 box Mini Classic Cheddar, thawed, or your favorite variety of Mrs. T's® Pierogies
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- ½ pound beef sirloin or tenderloin, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 green peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 red peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 yellow peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Grilling nonstick spray
- Your favorite dipping sauce
- Line grill grates with tin foil sprayed with grill nonstick spray.
- Preheat grill; set grill temperature to medium-low. Combine olive oil and chili powder in small bowl. Brush pierogies with chili mixture. Toss chicken chunks and beef chunks separately with salt and pepper to taste.
- On eight 12-inch long metal skewers, alternately thread pierogies, chicken pieces, beef pieces, and peppers. Arrange skewers on grill rack.
- Grill skewers for 18 to 20 minutes, turning skewers occasionally, until pierogies, chicken, beef, and peppers are cooked through. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.