Kale Mac And Cheese
TOTAL TIME 25 MINUTES
PREP TIME 10 MINUTES
- 1 box Savory 5 Cheese Blend or your favorite variety of Mrs. T's® Pierogies
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 ounces baby kale, coarsely chopped (about 3 cups)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- 1 cup shredded Gruyère cheese (4 ounces)
- In a 10-inch skillet over medium heat in hot butter, cook kale until wilted, stirring frequently; set aside.
- In small saucepan over medium-high heat, heat cream to boiling. Continue boiling until cream is reduced by one-third. Reduce heat to medium. Slowly whisk in cheddar and Gruyère cheese until melted and smooth. Stir in kale.
- Meanwhile, boil pierogies as directed on package; drain. Place pierogies in serving dish. Pour kale mixture over pierogies.