Mandarin Chicken Mini Pierogy Salad
- 1 box Mini Classic Onion or your favorite variety of Mrs. T's® Mini Pierogies
- 4 ounces snow peas, trimmed and cut diagonally
- 8 ounces mandarin oranges, drained
- 4 ounces sliced water chestnuts
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- ½ pound chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon tamari sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 2 cups torn red leaf lettuce
- ½ cup chow mein noodles
- Place pierogies in boiling water for 3 to 5 minutes; add snow peas halfway through cook time. Chill pierogies and snow peas in cold water. Set aside.
- Sauté chicken in oil until cooked through, about 9 minutes; add garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together sweet chili sauce, tamari sauce and ginger. Add the sauce to the chicken.
- Place the chicken mixture, pierogies, snow peas, mandarin oranges and water chestnuts into a large bowl and mix gently to combine.
- Serve on top of red leaf lettuce, topped with chow mein noodles.