Maryland-Style Mini Pierogy Dippers
TOTAL TIME 21 MINUTES
PREP TIME 3 MINUTES
- 1 box Minis 4 Cheese Medley or your favorite variety of Mrs. T's® Mini Pierogies
- 1 to 2 tablespoons OLD BAY® Seasoning
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Ranch dressing, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spray pierogies with nonstick cooking spray and arrange pierogies on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 16 to 18 minutes, turning over halfway through bake time. Pierogies should be golden brown.
- Lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray and toss with seasoning; serve with ranch dressing.
- Deep fry pierogies in 350°F oil for 3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Toss pierogies with seasoning; serve with ranch dressing.