Mini Pierogy Potato Salad
TOTAL TIME 17 MINUTES
PREP TIME 12 MINUTES
- 2 boxes Mini Cheddar Seasoned with Bacon or your favorite variety of Mrs. T's® Pierogies
- ½ cup plain low-fat yogurt
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon or 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ⅓ cup sliced celery
- ⅓ cup diced green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- Place pierogies in boiling water for 3 to 5 minutes, as directed on box. Chill with cold water and drain. In a large bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, tarragon, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper until well-blended.
- Gently stir in pierogies, bell pepper, celery and red onion.
- Cover and chill before serving.