Mini Pierogy Slider Kabobs
TOTAL TIME 20 MINUTES
PREP TIME 5 MINUTES
- 1 box Mini Classic Cheddar or your favorite variety of Mrs. T's® Mini Pierogies
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced red onion
- 4 deli slices Colby-Jack cheese, cut into quarters
- 14 pieces curly leaf lettuce
- 7 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 14 cornichon pickles (or sliced dill pickles)
- Heat indoor grill pan to medium heat.
- Toss frozen pierogies with oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill for 8 to 10 minutes, flipping halfway through. Remove.
- In a medium bowl, combine the ground beef, Worcestershire, onion, salt and pepper. Form into 14 equal-sized patties.
- Add the patties to the grill and cook for 3 to 4 minutes per side. Add a slice of cheese the last minute of cooking to melt. Remove and cool slightly to handle.
- To assemble: skewer a pierogy flat side down, then a piece of lettuce, tomato, pickle, the burger, and then a final pierogy to sandwich it all together, flat side down.