Parmesan Mini Pierogy Fries
- 1 box Mini Classic Cheddar or your favorite variety of Mrs. T's® Pierogies
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or truffle oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Spray both sides of the pierogies with nonstick cooking spray and place on baking sheet.
- Bake pierogies for 16 to 18 minutes until pierogies are puffed and golden brown.
- For best results, turn pierogies over halfway through bake time.
- Sprinkle with sea salt, parsley, Parmesan cheese and drizzle lightly with oil.
- Evenly coat pierogies in 1 tablespoon of oil. Place pierogies in the air fryer basket.
- Set the air fryer to 400°F for 12 to 14 minutes, tossing pierogies halfway through.
- Sprinkle with sea salt, parsley, Parmesan cheese and drizzle with the remaining oil.