Pierogy and Kielbasa Sheet Pan Dinner
TOTAL TIME 55 MINUTES
PREP TIME 10 MINUTES
- 1 box of Garlic & Parmesan or your favorite variety of Mrs. T's® Pierogies
- Nonstick cooking spray, as needed
- 4 link sausages, ½ inch diagonal slice
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 crown broccoli, broken up into florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil and spray with nonstick spray.
- Arrange sausage slices around the edge of the sheet pan. Combine onions broccoli, olive oil, salt and pepper in a bowl and toss. Arrange in a single layer on the sheet tray. Toss pierogies in remaining olive oil, and add to sheet tray, maintaining a single layer as much as possible. If you need to move some ingredients around, you can drape a few onion slices over broccoli or the pierogies, but it’s most important for the pierogies to touch the sheet pan in one flat layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove sheet tray from oven and flip the ingredients so they cook evenly. Return to the oven and cook for an additional 10 to 15 minutes.
- While the pierogies are cooking, combine sour cream, lemon zest, and a pinch of salt. Taste for lemon flavor, and if it’s lacking, add a small squeeze of lemon.
- Remove sheet tray from oven, and serve, with sour cream as a drizzle or dip on the side.