TOTAL TIME 30 MINUTES
PREP TIME 10 MINUTES
- 1 box Savory 5 Cheese Blend or your favorite variety of Mrs. T's® Pierogies
- ½ cup prepared pizza sauce
- ¼ cup sliced pepperoni
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- Your favorite pizza toppings: sliced peppers, onions, mushrooms, etc.
- Boil pierogies as directed on box. Drain. Preheat oven to 400° F. Grease a 10 or 12-inch pizza pan.
- Arrange 2 pierogies in center of pan, straight sides slightly overlapping. Arrange remaining pierogies around center pierogies, in a concentric circle, slightly overlapping, pressing pierogies together to form a complete circle.
- Spread pizza sauce on top of pierogies to cover.
- Sprinkle with cheese and your favorite pizza toppings.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and pierogies are heated through.
- Cut into wedges to serve.