TOTAL TIME 55 MINUTES
PREP TIME 15 MINUTES
- 1 box Loaded Baked Potato or your favorite variety of Mrs. T's® Pierogies
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 small red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 3 large eggs
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded Asiago cheese
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9 or 10-inch quiche dish with nonstick cooking spray. Boil pierogies as box directs and drain.
- Melt butter in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat; add red pepper slices and mushrooms. Cook, stirring frequently, about 5 minutes or until just tender. Remove to bowl with slotted spoon.
- Add spinach and scallions to drippings remaining in skillet; cook about 3 minutes or until wilted. Remove to bowl with vegetables.
- Beat milk, eggs, salt and pepper in large bowl, until well mixed. Add cooked pierogies, vegetables and cheese.
- Pour mixture into prepared quiche dish. Bake 38 to 40 minutes or until mixture is set and golden.