TOTAL TIME 20 MINUTES
PREP TIME 5 MINUTES
- 1 box Garlic & Parmesan or your favorite variety of Mrs. T's® Pierogies
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 minced shallot
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ½ pound broccoli florets
- ¼ cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- In 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, sauté pierogies in medium heat for 8 minutes on each side.
- In a large bowl combine 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, butter, shallots, garlic, salt and pepper; add shrimp and toss until well-coated.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook shrimp mixture until shrimp becomes pink. When shrimp begins to change color, add broccoli and white wine; simmer about 3 minutes.
- Add pierogies to skillet and toss with shrimp mixture to coat. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve.
- If you like, you may substitute precooked 1-inch chicken strips for shrimp.