Pizza Cruncher Pierogies
- 1 box 5 Cheese Pizza Pierogies or your favorite variety of Mrs. T's® Pierogies
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ Italian seasoning packet
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Marinara sauce (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Mix the Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese together, set aside.
- Toss pierogies with olive oil. Coat each pierogy with the seasoned cheese mixture. Lay pierogies flat on the greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until pierogies are golden brown, flipping halfway through bake time.
- Serve with marinara sauce.