Roasted Pierogy Packets
- 1 box Broccoli & Aged Cheddar or your favorite variety of Mrs. T's® Pierogies
- 1 onion, sliced, divided
- 1 bell pepper, sliced, divided
- 1½ sticks butter, melted
- 1½ tablespoons ranch seasoning (optional)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat grill to 400°F.
- Evenly distribute pierogies, onions and peppers between 4 heavy-duty foil sheets (about 12x18 inches each) sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Drizzle each packet with butter.
- Tightly seal foil packets.
- Grill packets for 10 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Sprinkle each packet with ranch seasoning if desired before serving.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Create foil packets as directed above.
- Bake for 20 minutes, flipping once halfway through.