Sautéed Pierogies with Homemade Lemon Spinach Cream Sauce
TOTAL TIME 35 MINUTES
PREP TIME 10 MINUTES
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Box 4 Cheese Medley Pierogies
- 4 tbsp Butter (Unsalted)
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 cups Spinach, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Parmesan cheese, grated
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Add 2 tbsp olive oil to a large pan. Add pierogies and sauté on medium heat for 8 minutes on each side. Move pierogies to a separate plate or container once done.
- In that same pan, melt 4 tbsp butter, then add heavy whipping cream and whisk to combine. Add chopped spinach, stir, and simmer for about 3 minutes. Then add the grated parmesan and whisk to combine. Mix in the lemon juice and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add the pierogies back into the pan, and toss to coat. Then serve immediately.