Southwestern Pierogy Potato Skins
- 1 box of Mrs. T’s Pierogies Classic Cheddar Pierogies (or your favorite variety)
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup canned corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 1-2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Salsa for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Arrange 12 pierogies on baking sheet, greased with non-stick cooking spray. Bake for 18-20 minutes until golden brown, flipping over halfway through cooking.
- Top each pierogy with black beans, corn, red peppers and shredded cheese. Bake in the oven until the cheese has melted, about 4-5 minutes.
- Sprinkle the pierogies with scallions, cilantro, salt and pepper. Serve with salsa.