Spicy Firecracker Pierogies
TOTAL TIME 27 MINUTES
PREP TIME 5 MINUTES
- 1 box of Classic Cheddar or your favorite variety Mrs. T's® Pierogies
- ¾ cup packed light brown sugar
- ¼ cup hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Sliced scallions, for serving
- Place the sugar, hot sauce, vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper in a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer until reduced slightly and thickened, about 10 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the Classic Cheddar Pierogies and cook until browned, flipping occasionally, 8 min. on each side (16 minutes total).
- Remove from the heat, pour the sauce over the pierogies, and toss until coated and glazed in the sauce.