Sweet And Spicy Sriracha Mini Pierogies
TOTAL TIME 23 MINUTES
PREP TIME 5 MINUTES
- 1 box Minis 4 Cheese Medley or your favorite variety of Mrs. T's® Mini Pierogies
- ½ cup rice vinegar
- ½ cup honey
- 8 tablespoons white miso paste
- 6 tablespoons sriracha sauce
- 2 teaspoons dark aged miso paste
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Combine rice vinegar, honey, white miso paste, sriracha and dark miso paste until well-blended; set aside.
- Take pierogies direct from freezer and cook in deep fryer at 350°F for approximately 3 minutes until golden brown. Toss with miso sauce.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Toss pierogies in miso sauce and bake for 16 to 18 minutes until golden brown.