TikTok Million-Dollar Spaghetti – Pierogy Style!
TOTAL TIME 25 MINUTES
PREP TIME 5 MINUTES
- 2 boxes Garlic & Parmesan Pierogies
- 1-2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 pound, lean ground beef
- 1, 24oz jar of your favorite marinara sauce
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 8oz heavy cream
- 5oz shredded parmesan cheese
- 8oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet over medium heat, place olive oil and ground beef and cook until browned. Drain excess liquid, then add seasonings and marinara sauce to the pan and stir to combine. Move the meat sauce to another burner over low heat to keep warm.
- In a medium saucepan, add heavy cream and warm until slightly thickened. Stir in parmesan cheese, and continue to stir until melted.
- While the cheese sauce is being made, place a large pot of water on the stove and bring to a boil. Per package directions, boil Mrs. T's Garlic & Parmesan Pierogies for 3-minutes. Drain and place back into the pan.
- Pour the cheese sauce over the pierogies and stir to coat.
- Generously grease a 9x13 pan, and place a layer of cheese-coated pierogies across the bottom of the pan, saving 8 pierogies for the top of the casserole.
- Add meat sauce over the pierogy, and spread into an even layer.
- Place mozzarella over the meat sauce layer (holding back about 1/4 cup).
- Gently place remaining pierogy on the top of the casserole to designate slices. Sprinkle remaining cheese over the pierogy.
- Place pierogy million-dollar casserole under the broiler (and keep an eye on it!) to melt and brown cheese.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!