Watermelon, Zucchini Pierogy Kebabs w/ Lemon Feta Sauce
TOTAL TIME 31 MINUTES
PREP TIME 15 MINUTES
- 1 Box Mrs. T’s 4 Cheese Medley Mini Pierogies (pull these out of the freezer when prepping other ingredients, so they’ll be easy to pierce)
- 6 cups Watermelon (Chopped in 1-2 inch pieces)
- 4 Zucchinis (Chopped in 1 inch pieces)
- 1 Red onion (Cut into1 1/2 inch chunks)
- Cooking spray of choice
- 7 oz Feta cheese
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1/3 cup Olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 4 tbsp Chopped mint (divided)
- Add mini pierogies, watermelon, zucchini, and red onion to 8 skewers (note: the number you end up with may vary based on the size of your skewers), alternating until you’ve used them all. Spray them with your cooking spray of choice, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Now make your lemon feta sauce. To do this, add feta, lemon juice and olive oil to a food processor and blitz until smooth. Then add 2 tbsp chopped mint, and pulse a couple times to incorporate. Transfer to a serving bowl bowl, add honey, and stir until smooth and creamy.
- Preheat your grill to 400°F, then add kebabs and cook for 3-4 minutes, then flip and cook another 3-4 minutes.
- Drizzle the lemon feta sauce and scatter the remaining mint on top of the kebabs, then serve. (Or if you’d like, you can serve the sauce on the side instead.)