Zesty Ranch Pierogy Potato Salad
TOTAL TIME MINUTES
PREP TIME MINUTES
- Prepare the pierogies by boiling them according to the instructions on the box. While pierogies are boiling, chop shallots, chives, and dill.
- Prepare ranch seasoning using sour cream according to the instructions on the packet.
- Remove pierogies from boiling water, rinse with cool water then transfer to bowl. Add ranch dressing and shallots. Mix. Set a little of the chives, dill, and bacon aside for garnishing. Add chives, dill, and bacon to salad.
- Mix ingredients other.
- Top with remaining dill, chives, and bacon bits.
- Serve immediately or chill then serve.