Crispy Baked Pierogies with Broccoli Pesto
- 1 box Mrs. T’s Broccoli & Aged Cheddar Pierogies
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- To Serve:
- Parmesan cheese, to taste
- Chili flakes, to taste
- Pine nuts, to taste
- Fresh herbs, to taste
- ½ cup broccoli
- 1 clove garlic
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh herbs (basil or oregano)
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place frozen pierogies in a parchment lined baking dish and drizzle with olive oil.
- Shake the dish lightly to coat the pierogies with olive oil and place in the oven. Bake for 8 minutes, flip the pierogies and bake another 8-10 minutes until the pierogies are golden on both sides.
- Place all the pesto ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth.
- When pierogies are out of the oven, serve with a teaspoon of broccoli pesto over each pierogy.
- Finish off with Parmesan cheese, chili flakes, pine nuts and fresh herbs