Avocado Ranch Mini Pierogy Salad
TOTAL TIME 20 MINUTES
PREP TIME 10 MINUTES
- 1 box of Mini Cheddar Seasoned with Bacon or your favorite variety Mrs. T's® Mini Pierogies
- 1 medium red bell pepper, large dice
- 8 ounces grape tomatoes
- 2 medium avocados, pitted and diced
- 1 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/2 cup buttermilk ranch dressing
- 15 10-inch skewers, soaked in water at least 30 minutes if wooden
- Vegetable oil, for the grill grates
- Run pierogies under cool water to thaw.
- Heat an outdoor grill to high, direct heat. Meanwhile, thread the Mrs. T’s Mini Cheddar Seasoned with Bacon Pierogies onto skewers, about 5 pieces per skewer. Thread the skewers through each pierogy twice so that they lie flat. Thread the bell pepper and tomatoes onto skewers, alternating them, about 9 pieces per skewer. Place the skewers on a baking sheet. Brush skewers with oil.
- Scrape the grill grates clean if needed, then oil them. Place the skewers on the grill. Cover and grill until grill marks form on the pierogies and the vegetables are crisp-tender with grill marks, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Remove the pierogies, bell pepper, and tomatoes from the skewers and place in a large bowl. Add the avocados and red onion, drizzle with the dressing, and gently toss to combine. Serve at room temperature or chilled.