Bacon Cheeseburger Dip with Pierogies
TOTAL TIME 35 MINUTES
PREP TIME 10 MINUTES
- 2 boxes Mrs. T’s Mini 4 Cheese Medley Pierogies
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ large onion, diced
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound cream cheese, cut into squares
- 10 ounces American cheese, cut into squares
- 8 ounces American or cheddar cheese, shredded, ¼ reserved 1 ½ tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 9 strips bacon, crumbled, ¼ reserved
- 6 small Kosher pickles, chopped, ¼ reserved
- 1 Roma tomato, chopped, ¼ reserved
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Bake pierogies according to package directions.
- Add olive oil to a hot skillet; add onions. Cook, approximately 5 minutes until caramelized.
- Add beef to skillet and cook thoroughly, stirring continuously to prevent burning. Once cooked, turn heat to low and add cream cheese. Stir continuously to prevent burning.
- Add American and shredded cheeses to the skillet, continue to stir.
- Add ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, bacon, pickles and tomatoes to skillet; stir together.
- Transfer dip mix to a baking dish and top with reserved cheese, bacon, pickles and tomatoes.
- Bake for 5 to 10 minutes until the cheese on top is melted. Serve with pierogies.