Hot Pizza Dip with 4 Cheese Pierogies
- 1 box of 4 Cheese Medley or your favorite variety of Mrs. T's® Pierogies
- 1 (8-oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella, divided
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups pizza sauce
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan
- Pepperoni slices
- Green bell pepper, diced
- Red onion, sliced
- Black olives, sliced
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, 1 cup mozzarella, ricotta, oregano, and garlic powder.
- Spread the mixture in an even layer in a large cast iron skillet. Spread pizza sauce on top and sprinkle with remaining 1 cup mozzarella. Top with pepperoni, bell pepper, onion, and olives.
- Bake until bubbly, 20 to 25 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan and red pepper flakes and serve with baked pierogies (bake pierogies according to package instructions).