Baked Feta & Tomatoes Pierogies
- 1 box Mrs. T’s 4 Cheese Medley Pierogies
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 (8 ounce) block feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon basil, minced
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Add tomatoes to a medium baking dish with 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Place feta in the center and sprinkle with red pepper flakes if using. Bake for 40 minutes.
- Add remaining olive oil to a large nonstick skillet and heat to medium. Add pierogies to skillet and sauté for 8 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Let the baked feta and tomatoes cool slightly and stir to mix everything. Spoon the sauce over pierogies, sprinkle with basil before serving.