BBQ Chicken Pierogy Nachos
- 2 boxes Mrs. T’s Mini Classic Cheddar Pierogies
- 1 lb shredded chicken
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- ½ small red onion, diced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 teaspoons parsley, minced
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a small bowl, mix shredded chicken with BBQ sauce.
- Place frozen pierogies on a parchment lined baking sheet that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake pierogies for 8 minutes, then flip pierogies and top with chicken, red onion and cheese.
- Bake for an additional 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven and top with avocado and parsley before serving.