Cheesy Mini Pierogy Poutine
- 1 box of Mini Classic Cheddar or your favorite variety Mrs. T's® Mini Pierogies
- ½ cups of cheese curds (or 6-8 mozzarella cheese pearls)
- 1 cup beef gravy
- 1/3 cup sliced carrots
- Green onion
- 1 ½ tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Heat gravy in small saucepan over low heat.
- Slice carrots and add to gravy, stirring occasionally.
- While gravy is heating, sauté pierogies in butter according to package directions.
- Once pierogies have finished cooking, transfer to serving plate or bowl.
- Add 1 tablespoon olive oil to pan before adding cheese over medium heat.
- Cover cheese with lid to allow steaming.
- Cook for 45 seconds or until cheese is gooey and melted.
- Use spatula to transfer cheese to pierogies.
- Ladle gravy mixture over cheesy pierogies.
- Finish with chopped green onions.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!