Everything Toasted Pierogies
TOTAL TIME 23 MINUTES
PREP TIME 3 MINUTES
- 1 box of Classic Cheddar or your favorite variety Mrs. T's® Pierogies
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons Everything spice
- 1/4 cup whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- Preheat oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange pierogies on baking sheet and coat evenly with olive oil cooking spray, then sprinkle with Everything spice. Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown and puffed, turning halfway through bake time.
- Combine whole grain Dijon mustard, sour cream and chives in a small bowl. Remove pierogies from oven and serve with dipping sauce.
- Evenly coat pierogies with olive oil spray and toss with Everything spice. Place pierogies in the air fryer basket.
- Set the air fryer to 400°F for 12 to 14 minutes, tossing pierogies halfway through.
- Combine whole grain Dijon mustard, sour cream and chives in a small bowl. Remove pierogies from the air fryer and serve with dipping sauce.