Lemon Garlic Parm Pierogies
TOTAL TIME 35 MINUTES
PREP TIME 10 MINUTES
- 1 box Mrs. T’s Garlic & Parmesan Pierogies
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup onion, diced
- ½ head kale, de-stemmed and torn into small pieces
- 1⁄3 cup cream cheese
- 1 pint sugar snap peas, cut in half
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ lemon juiced
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup mint, torn into small pieces
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, add olive oil and diced onions. Let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add pierogies and cook for 6 minutes, or until pierogies start to turn golden brown, stirring occasionally.
- Add kale, sauté for 2 to 3 minutes or until kale starts to soften. Add cream cheese, snap peas, salt and pepper; stir to combine.
- Add lemon juice and remove from heat.
- Serve sprinkled with Parmesan cheese and mint leaves.