Loaded Baked Potato Pierogy Sheet Pan
TOTAL TIME 25 MINUTES
PREP TIME 10 MINUTES
- 1 box Mrs. T’s Loaded Baked Potato Pierogies
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup Colby Jack cheese, shredded
- 5 strips bacon
- 2 teaspoons fresh chives
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Sauté bacon in a small frying pan over medium heat for 10-12 minutes. Flip and cook for an additional 8 minutes. Let cool and chop into 1-inch pieces.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Toss pierogies in olive oil and add to the prepared sheet pan.
- Bake for 9 minutes. Remove sheet pan from oven and flip the pierogies. Return to the oven and cook for an additional 8 minutes. Add cheese and bacon bits.
- Return to the oven for an additional 2 minutes to melt the cheese.
- Sprinkle with chives, ground black pepper and dollops of sour cream.