Pierogy and Kielbasa Skillet Brunch
TOTAL TIME 25 MINUTES
PREP TIME 5 MINUTES
- 1 box of Jalapeño & Sharp Cheddar or your favorite variety Mrs. T's® Pierogies
- 1 12 ounce kielbasa sausage, sliced into 1 -inch discs
- 2 tablespoons, butter, divided
- 1 teaspoon parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 large eggs
- Jalapeno pepper, sliced (optional)
- In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté pierogies and kielbasa slices in 1 tablespoon butter, turning occasionally until golden brown, 8 minutes on each side.
- Sprinkle pierogies with parsley and shredded cheddar cheese, then place lid on skillet until the cheese melts, 1-2 minutes. Remove pierogies from heat and fry eggs until desired doneness. Place eggs on pierogies and add sliced jalapeños if desired.